top of page


Yes! We Can Help You File Your Amendment


Oops! You found an additional form that you were supposed to file on your return, or the IRS sent you a notification that you need to include additional information. We pride ourselves on getting our clients every dollar that is owed to them. You can amend your tax return for up to three years after the original filing.  If you would like us to amend your prior year returns, feel free to complete the client intake sheet below, and we will be in touch for further clarification. Contact with any amendment questions you may have.


*Amendments require upfront preparation fee. Pricing is based on complexity, and will be communicated once documents are reviewed prior to filing.

bottom of page